Private Car Insurance
Private car is the most treasured possession of a person. It is the outcome of their dreams, passions and their years of saving. Thus, you must ensure to keep any potential threats at bay. Protection of your vehicle from any kind of danger also gives it a long-life. A private car insurance from policylobby.com.com is the ultimate protection for your car.
Things to Remember while opting for a Private Car Insurance
There are certain things you must remember while approaching any car insurance company. These points will make your decision-making activity smooth.
Discounts – Discounts are the most lucrative feature to attract a customer. Every one desires for paying less and getting more. The insurance coverage that includes a third-party coverage. A comprehensive insurance package from the house of Policylobby.com includes both the discount and the third-party coverage.
However, an insurer should not follow these guidelines as the claims can be affected by fake claims and shortage of adequate documents. In this case, the feedbacks and the reviews of the existing customers are necessary. Conduct a thorough research before investing in one.
Comparing Quotes – The golden rule about online shopping that nobody has ever told you is comparing the insurance policy of more than one company. The comparison will give you a useful insight of all the details including the price and the coverage.
Chances of Portability – You are associated with the term but it is used usually at the time of switching the mobile networks. However, in case of a private car insurance policy the concept is also the same. If you are not satisfied with the existing car insurance providers, you can switch to other insurance providers anytime.
Read the guidelines carefully before finalizing your association with an insurance company. As a customer you must enjoy this liberty
Purchasing Insurance Online – Purchasing online insurance is the best decision. It us convenient and hassle-free. Policylobby.com experts will offer you step-by-step guide in signing up for the policy.
You are welcome to port to the insurance portal anytime you wish to. To know more about the same in details call our experts now.
How to apply for a private car insurance?
Most of the car insurance companies now want their customers to apply online for an insurance. Follow the below given steps for the insurance of your private car:
- Click on the policylobby.com page
- Enter all your details and click on the proceed/submit tab.
- Enter your residing city and the RTO zone
- Choose the brand, model and the variant of the car.
- Enter the production year
- Pay the premium amount with internet banking or your cards.
- You will receive the policy in your email id.
Your private car is vulnerable and prone to many unforeseen incidents. We should always prepare a counter remedy to fight against these incidents. Here, in policylobby.com we offer various policy packages to combat any dire situation.
Our policies are created to cate the budget and requirement of every single client of ours. All your commitments can wait but security cannot. We provide assistance 24*7. Feel free to chat with us anytime.
Best Private Car Insurance Providers
|Insurance Provider||Goods Carrying Private Car Insurance||Passenger Carrying Private Car Insurance|
|HDFC ERGO Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Digit Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|USGI Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Royal Sundaram Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Shriram General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Iffco Tokio Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Tata AIG Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|New India Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|SBI General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bharti AXA Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
Private Car Insurance Claim Process
Claiming your Private Car insurance is an easy process now a days. You can contact to your agent direclty , can call on toll free number , or by filling online forms as well. Make sure insured person have following details :
- Time and date of loss
- Policy number for reference
- The location where the incident took place
- A brief description of the incident
- Name & contact number of the person filing the claim
Documents Required to Claim Private Car Insurance
To claim the insurance , you should have the following documents with you all the time :
- Registration certificate of the vehicle
- Driving license (original copy)
- Claim form duly signed and filled
- Copy of FIR
- Tax paid receipt
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Fitness certificate
- Original insurance policy papers
- Load challan of your commercial vehicle
- Route permit ( if applicable)
Important Factors To Be Considered While Buying/Renewing your Private Car Insurance
While renewing or buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy, customer should focus on below points:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV): The term ‘IDV’ refers to the maximum claim your insurer will pay if your vehicle is damaged beyond repair or is stolen. Suppose the market value of your car is Rs 5 lakh when you buy the policy. That means the insurer will disburse a maximum amount of Rs 5 lakh.
- Coverage: It is important to have appropriate coverage when buying any commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Discount/NCB: NCB actually stands for ‘No Claim Bonus’. It is actually a kind of reward that the car insurance providers provide to their customers when they do not file any claim in a policy year.
- Add-on Benefits: Select add-on covers to enhance the overall policy commercial vehicle insurance coverage.
- Deductibles: Choose for deductibles only when it is possible to pay a portion of the claim from your pocket. Always check for the deductibles and clauses at the time of renewal.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cost<
Subject to deduction for depreciation at the rates mentioned below in respect of parts
1. For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres and tubes, batteries and air bags- 50%
2. For fibre glass components- 30%
3. For all parts made of glass- Nil
4. Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following schedule
|Vehicle Age||Depreciation Rate|
|Within 6 months||Nil|
|Between 6 months to 1 year||5%|
|Between 1 year to 2 years||10%|
|Between 2 years to 3 years||15%|
|Between 3 years to 4 years||25%|
|Between 4 years to 5 years||35%|
|Between 5 years to 10 years||40%|
|Exceeding 10 years||50%|
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER FOR OWNER-DRIVER
The Company undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury/death sustained by the owner-driver of the vehicle, in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst driving or mounting into/dismounting from the vehicle insured or whilst travelling
in it as a co-driver, caused by violent, accidental, external and visible means which independent of
any other cause shall within six calendar months ofsuch injury resultin:
|Nature of injury||Scale of compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|