Joseph Cyril Bamford, a member of the Bamford family, established Joseph Cyril Bamford Excavators Ltd., better known as JCB, in 1945. The business is still family-owned, and in India, Ireland, and the UK, it is well-known for its mechanical diggers and excavators. Equipment for agricultural, construction, demolition, and trash handling is produced by JCB. Every third piece of equipment supplied in India comes from JCB, which dominates the country's equipment manufacturing business. It has 22 plants spread across South America, North America, Europe, and Asia that produce about 300 different types of commercial vehicles, including tractors, excavators, diggers, and diesel tractors. This company sells its goods outside of India in 150 other nations.
- JCB 3 DX 2WD Backhoe Loader – Diesel
- JCB 30 Plus Mini Excavator – Diesel
- JCB 430 ZX Plus Backhoe Loader –Diesel
- JCB 432 ZX Load Shovel – Diesel
- JCB JS 140 Hydraulic Excavator –Diesel
- JCB JS 205 Hydraulic Excavator –Diesel
- JCB JS 81 Hydraulic Excavator –Diesel
Grounds JCB Insurance cover
There are specific grounds on which Policylobby.com will give special Suraksha. This measure ensures that your vehicle is completely shielded in the course of its operation.
Robbery or Thefts – A vehicle when carrying a load is more prone to robbery. Such incident leads to vehicle's damage and loss of the commodities. The insurance will reimburse all these losses.
Accidents – Accidents like fire, collision, and other unfortunate incidents can happen anytime. Your vehicle must be prepared to face such risk. The policy is capable to give a tough combat against such crisis.
Injury or death of the driver also falls under this category. The Policylobby.com on your behalf will offer the compensation in such circumstances
Third Party Involvement – Most of the accidents involve a third party. The owner of the vehicles is liable to all the injuries, damages and even death of the party. Filing a claim will help you to cover these expenses.
Fire or Vandalism – If the vehicle catches fire, the insurance policy will take responsibility of the damage.
Grounds JCB Insurance do not cover
Policylobby.com does not compensate any kind of negligence or nuisance while the JCB is on-road. Those set of conditions are as follows:
Negligence of the Driver – The damage of the vehicle or the death or injury of the driver due to alcohol’s effect are common. Sometimes, the driver may fail to show valid license or other credentials while checking. The claim will be rejected post investigation of the incidents
Depreciation – The value of any vehicle decreasing with the passing time. JCB is not exceptional, it is also subjected under the influence of time.
Minor Damages – The small scratches on the vehicle is natural and part of driving. Moreover, you cannot approach the company for damages of the tyres in a natural incident. The damages of the tyre is only given attention in case of accidents.
Credentials required while Filing the Insurance
You should carry the below listed documents while signing up the policy with Policylobby.com.
- Vehicle’s Registration Number
- Tax Receipt
- Photo Identity Proof
- Driving License
- Claim form (duly filled)
- Load Challan
- Copy of the FIR
- Fitness Certificate
Policylobby.com has come up with extra benefits for their customers as a reward of choosing us. The additional coverage is a bonus shield. You can choose any of the add-on benefit just by adding a little extra to your actual premium.
How JCB revolutionizes the world of Commercial Vehicles in India?
JCB is the popular choices among the Commercial vehicle for excavation and digging work. It has been enjoying the taste of success since its launch.
The version is a comprehensive vehicle. It excels in offering superior mileage, comfy driver space, etc. It is available in diesel version to compete the market’s versatility.
The futuristic design is the most impressive feature of JCB . The compact design has doubled its capacity to serve its owner better. You can also avail attractive insurance coverage for your JCB at Policylobby.com .
Best JCB Insurance Insurance Providers
|Insurance Provider||Goods Carrying JCB Insurance Insurance||Passenger Carrying JCB Insurance Insurance|
|HDFC ERGO Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Digit Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|USGI Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Royal Sundaram Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Shriram General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Iffco Tokio Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Tata AIG Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|New India Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|SBI General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bharti AXA Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
JCB Insurance Insurance Claim Process
Claiming your JCB Insurance insurance is an easy process now a days. You can contact to your agent direclty , can call on toll free number , or by filling online forms as well. Make sure insured person have following details :
- Time and date of loss
- Policy number for reference
- The location where the incident took place
- A brief description of the incident
- Name & contact number of the person filing the claim
Documents Required to Claim JCB Insurance Insurance
To claim the insurance , you should have the following documents with you all the time :
- Registration certificate of the vehicle
- Driving license (original copy)
- Claim form duly signed and filled
- Copy of FIR
- Tax paid receipt
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Fitness certificate
- Original insurance policy papers
- Load challan of your commercial vehicle
- Route permit ( if applicable)
Important Factors To Be Considered While Buying/Renewing your JCB Insurance Insurance
While renewing or buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy, customer should focus on below points:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV): The term ‘IDV’ refers to the maximum claim your insurer will pay if your vehicle is damaged beyond repair or is stolen. Suppose the market value of your car is Rs 5 lakh when you buy the policy. That means the insurer will disburse a maximum amount of Rs 5 lakh.
- Coverage: It is important to have appropriate coverage when buying any commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Discount/NCB: NCB actually stands for ‘No Claim Bonus’. It is actually a kind of reward that the car insurance providers provide to their customers when they do not file any claim in a policy year.
- Add-on Benefits: Select add-on covers to enhance the overall policy commercial vehicle insurance coverage.
- Deductibles: Choose for deductibles only when it is possible to pay a portion of the claim from your pocket. Always check for the deductibles and clauses at the time of renewal.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cost<
Subject to deduction for depreciation at the rates mentioned below in respect of parts
1. For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres and tubes, batteries and air bags- 50%
2. For fibre glass components- 30%
3. For all parts made of glass- Nil
4. Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following schedule
|Vehicle Age||Depreciation Rate|
|Within 6 months||Nil|
|Between 6 months to 1 year||5%|
|Between 1 year to 2 years||10%|
|Between 2 years to 3 years||15%|
|Between 3 years to 4 years||25%|
|Between 4 years to 5 years||35%|
|Between 5 years to 10 years||40%|
|Exceeding 10 years||50%|
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER FOR OWNER-DRIVER
The Company undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury/death sustained by the owner-driver of the vehicle, in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst driving or mounting into/dismounting from the vehicle insured or whilst travelling
in it as a co-driver, caused by violent, accidental, external and visible means which independent of
any other cause shall within six calendar months ofsuch injury resultin:
|Nature of injury||Scale of compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|