Ashok Leyland dost insurance
Ashok Leyland dost insurance
Ashok Leyland Dost is a business vehicle primarily utilized to convey goods starting with one spot and then onto the next. It is being used for obtaining various sorts of products connected with vehicle proprietors’ needs, for example, for shipping of public merchandise or private merchandise. Ashok Leyland Dost protection gives the inclusion of misfortunes that happened to or from the safeguarded vehicle in the event of any mishap or any lamentable occurrence. Ashok Leyland Dost outsider protection covers the casualties to outsider property harms, wounds/passing’s supported by outsider party individuals, and complete Ashok Leyland dost protection gives inclusion to claim vehicle and outsiders both.
Different kinds of Ashok Leyland Dost Insurance
There are two kinds of Ashok Leyland dost protection you can purchase, which are as follows –
Third-Party Insurance – Third-party protection for Ashok Leyland dost covers the liabilities to outsider property harm and misfortunes that happened to safeguarded if there should arise an occurrence of wounds/passing’s to outsider individuals in the event of any mishap where the guaranteed vehicle is involved. Outsider Insurance is required to have in India consistently, and it's the least cost protection choice for Ashok Leyland dost.
Comprehensive Insurance – Comprehensive Insurance, which is likewise known as first-party insurance for Ashok Leyland dost, is a kind of bundle contract that includes inclusion to outsider harms, wounds/passing of outsider individuals, and harms or loss of safeguarded vehicle if there should arise an occurrence of any mishap, robbery, fire, normal disasters or damages to the vehicle by any outer means.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF ASHOK LEYLAND DOST PLUS INSURANCE?
Ashok Leyland dost, in addition to protection cost, is starting from INR 9510 including GST assuming it's being utilized to convey individual merchandise had a place with the proprietor of the vehicle or have a place with enlisted proprietor firm and 17647 including GST in the event that the vehicle is being utilized for the public vehicle. We here provide you with actual data without any forgery.
Our Policy lobby makes your work easier with our user-friendly interface, which will quickly help you pick up the best insurance policy for your vehicle.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THE INSURANCE FROM US?
Ahead of all policy lobby is relatively fast and straightforward. We provide you current day pricing of insurances available in the market. The trust we have built through our authentic content says a lot about us. The authenticity and simplicity of our website help you choose the right insurance and relieves you from being accountable for any anonymous mishappenings.
Policy lobby groups you around the best content available on the web. We build trust with our customers, and their feedback helps build our website. Trust us, and we will return it to you.
Best Ashok Leyland dost Insurance Providers
|Insurance Provider||Goods Carrying Ashok Leyland dost Insurance||Passenger Carrying Ashok Leyland dost Insurance|
|HDFC ERGO Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Digit Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|USGI Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Royal Sundaram Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Shriram General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Iffco Tokio Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Tata AIG Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|New India Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|SBI General Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Bharti AXA Commercial Vehicle Insurance||Yes||Yes|
Ashok Leyland dost Insurance Claim Process
Claiming your Ashok Leyland dost insurance is an easy process now a days. You can contact to your agent direclty , can call on toll free number , or by filling online forms as well. Make sure insured person have following details :
- Time and date of loss
- Policy number for reference
- The location where the incident took place
- A brief description of the incident
- Name & contact number of the person filing the claim
Documents Required to Claim Ashok Leyland dost Insurance
To claim the insurance , you should have the following documents with you all the time :
- Registration certificate of the vehicle
- Driving license (original copy)
- Claim form duly signed and filled
- Copy of FIR
- Tax paid receipt
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Fitness certificate
- Original insurance policy papers
- Load challan of your commercial vehicle
- Route permit ( if applicable)
Important Factors To Be Considered While Buying/Renewing your Ashok Leyland dost Insurance
While renewing or buying a commercial vehicle insurance policy, customer should focus on below points:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV): The term ‘IDV’ refers to the maximum claim your insurer will pay if your vehicle is damaged beyond repair or is stolen. Suppose the market value of your car is Rs 5 lakh when you buy the policy. That means the insurer will disburse a maximum amount of Rs 5 lakh.
- Coverage: It is important to have appropriate coverage when buying any commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Discount/NCB: NCB actually stands for ‘No Claim Bonus’. It is actually a kind of reward that the car insurance providers provide to their customers when they do not file any claim in a policy year.
- Add-on Benefits: Select add-on covers to enhance the overall policy commercial vehicle insurance coverage.
- Deductibles: Choose for deductibles only when it is possible to pay a portion of the claim from your pocket. Always check for the deductibles and clauses at the time of renewal.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cost<
Subject to deduction for depreciation at the rates mentioned below in respect of parts
1. For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres and tubes, batteries and air bags- 50%
2. For fibre glass components- 30%
3. For all parts made of glass- Nil
4. Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following schedule
|Vehicle Age||Depreciation Rate|
|Within 6 months||Nil|
|Between 6 months to 1 year||5%|
|Between 1 year to 2 years||10%|
|Between 2 years to 3 years||15%|
|Between 3 years to 4 years||25%|
|Between 4 years to 5 years||35%|
|Between 5 years to 10 years||40%|
|Exceeding 10 years||50%|
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER FOR OWNER-DRIVER
The Company undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury/death sustained by the owner-driver of the vehicle, in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst driving or mounting into/dismounting from the vehicle insured or whilst travelling
in it as a co-driver, caused by violent, accidental, external and visible means which independent of
any other cause shall within six calendar months ofsuch injury resultin:
|Nature of injury||Scale of compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|